Frequently Asked Questions
Quick answers to our most commonly asked questions. Take a peek here first. You might just find your answers.
- 1.1. I tried to reset my password, but it just takes me to the main login page. Why?
- 1.2. What is "analysis data" in Audiofile Engineering applications?
- 1.3. Why aren't you supporting system versions previous to Tiger (OS X 10.4)?
- 1.4. How do I completely remove an application?
- 1.5. How do I send my crash logs?
- 1.6. I can't load ReCycle (.rx2, .rex) files, why?
- 2.1. How do I repair disk permissions?
- 2.2. How do I save a System Profiler report?
- 2.3. What should I do if I encounter the spinning beach ball of death?
- 2.4. How do I clear my Audio Unit cache?
- 2.5. Why do I see an error when I try to mount a disk image?
- 2.6. I am running Tiger and the disk image still won't mount, why?
3. Wave Editor
- 3.1. What are the changes in the Wave Editor file format for version 1.4?
- 3.2. Does Wave Editor support VST plug-ins?
- 3.3. What options in Wave Editor are NOT saved with Templates?
- 3.4. How do I verify CD-TEXT or ISRC codes on a Mac?
- 3.5. What is DDP?
- 3.6. What is TurboMIDI?
- 3.7. How are clipped samples calculated?
- 4. Sample Manager
- 5. Loop Editor